Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Well, yesterday marked my being here for 8 weeks. That means I am here for another 10 weeks.

I didn't do much of anything yesterday. I pretty much just hung out, though I did make it up to Cassidy's room to hang out for a bit, and get the next 3 DVD's of NCIS, which he has gotten me hooked on. Mail came in yesterday too, and I got the package from Chris that had my new slippers, my camera stuff, and some other things I had asked for (like my black sneakers so I could stop wearing my station boots all the time). I wanted to go for a hike, but the skies were overcast, so the view wouldn't have been as great.

I haven't gotten shots of all the Christmas decorations up outside yet, but I'm working on it. Supposedly the fire station has a Christmas tree in storage, so the plan is to go up there today and pick it up to decorate the firehouse today. I wouldn't mind doing that.

Not much else going on. I've more or less just bummed around the past 3 days, catching up on sleep and such. I did call Anna and Art and got to talk to them, plus Paulette, who was down for the Christmas party, which is today. I admit, I'm kinda sad I'm missing it. The Taylor family parties are always a lot of fun, with lots of food and friends. I missed talking to Beth and Chris, since they had run out on some errands before the party started when I called.

It's a slow day. Sunday's usually are. At least there are some good movies on tonight.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Well you're almost halfway through :D Wahoo . . . time is going by quickly. Enjoy it while you can! Someone emailed me and said that life is like a roll of toilet paper -- the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes . . . Heeheehee

Keep warm! Love, Leslie

Mom said...

Hey Jennifer, I'm glad they are decorating for Christmas down there. I sent you a box but I doubt you will get it in time. Sorry, I was hoping you would have something to open for Christmas but know it is on it's way.
We had freezing rain last night and this morning. Fun getting to work - a tractor trailer caused a lot of problems on 80. It's suppose to warm up a bit. Hopefully all the snow will melt now. The driveway is getting slick.
Talk later........Keep that jacket zipped.

Love Mom

Aunt Linda said...

not going quick enough for me. I must have the double roll.