Friday, February 29, 2008

HOME!!!

I am home. Sorry I didn't update sooner, but it's been a busy week, what with trying to get stuff in line for starting back at work next week and trying to get myself back to an east coast time zone schedule and all.

I arrived at about 1am on Tuesday, as promised. No real flight delays. New Zealand was wonderful, and I really am going to retire there someday. I have been back to work to pick up my key fob and other such things, and have visited just about all my friends (and the rest of you I'll see this weekend).

All in all it's good to be home.

And that closes this blog. Probably.

1 comment:

Polar Doc said...

Thanks for the comment on Medical Ice. Howie was supposed to bunk with Lt. Skip (a FNG from northern VA)but that won't happen until Main Body comes in.