Monday, February 18, 2008

Not So Fast.....

Or at least, that's what the weather is saying. After having wonderful weather for the whole month, Mother Nature has decided to play games with those of us remaining. We are currently in the middle of what looks to be a 3-day snowstorm. Current rumor has my flight leaving on the 21st, which then will push back everyone else's flight. At least, if we leave on the 21st, my travel plans will not be drastically changed.

Which leaves 130 of us with nothing to do for the next few days. No work, nothing to do but bum around and watch movies.

At least now I can get some of the pictures I've been trying to get. Music too.

Last night I climbed Ob Hill with Misty (from the ANG) and my roommate. It wasn't as nice as it had been all day (20F, sunny, no wind to 13F, cloudy, lots of wind), but the sun through the clouds on the mountains across the sound made for some nice pictures.

But yeah, now I have only the clothes on my back, and who knows how long we'll be here?

1 comment:

Mom said...

So it wound up snowing after all. Poor Jen Jen, stuck on the ice. Well at least you are not alone. Others are there with you with only the clothes on their back too. Just wash everything out at night and hope it dries while you sleep. Don't worry, you won't be left there all winter. If you all only have the clothes on your back they will be happy to see you go.Enjoy the snow because you don't see that much where you live. Maybe you can make a snowman this time to leave behind.

Hang in there Jennifer.
Talk to you soon.

Love Mom