Friday, September 21, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig

Most of the guys left Wednesday afternoon. There was only the captain and one other guy from my class there till Thursday, though the captain was staying for the next class as well. A bunch of them arrived Wednesday afternoon as well, so at least I got to meet most of the rest of the crew. We ended up going back out to Gateway to the same restaurant we had eated at Tuesday night, but at least I didn't have to pay for it.

When we got back, I headed for my hotel room and packed up the rest of my stuff. I woke up kind of early, casue I wanted to get the 0800 shuttle to the airport in case security lines were long. I'm kind of glad I did, cause they were long. Still, I had plenty of time to chill, and got my seat changed to a window seat (I hate aisle seats). The flight back was pretty uneventful. I spent the time reading, sleeping, and listening to my iPod. I have to say though, that 5 hours in a plane at one time is a bit much, and I was getting pretty figety by the end. It was raining in Baltimore when we landed, so the last hour or so of the flight was a bit bumpy.

Chris was waiting for me when we landed, and I retrieved my bag (luckily, it didn't get lost) and we headed home.

And that was training.

No comments: