Sunday, September 30, 2007

In Denver

I am in the hotel in Denver, fighting with the computer. I seem to be having issues with my iPod, which will be some serious problems once I get down on the ice.

I met up with one of the other guys from my class, at the Denver airport. It took us a while to get the shuttle, but we finally got it. I totally forgot my shuttle voucher number and actually deleted it from my email inbox, but no one said anything, so hopefully it's not a big deal. I think one of the other people on the shuttle forgot theirs too, so I don't feel too bad. Heck, one of the guys made his number up.

The guys asked if I wanted to go to dinner, but I am way too tired. I am also getting a fever blister but I can't find the medication, so I might have to run out tomorrow night and get some more.

And since I have to be up at 0600 tomorrow morning, I am off to bed.

No comments: