Monday, September 24, 2007

Time Crunch

I found out at almost 1900 Friday night (1700, Denver time) that I have, in fact, been PQ'd. This led to a flurry of spending money this weekend, with a trip to get boots (but they are such NICE boots!), and other sundry items. I also managed to start packing stuff Saturday, to the point where I need more space saver bags to finish.

The things I have left to do are primarily phone calls. Call the climbing gym to see if I can suspend my membership. Call the insurance company to authorize additional prescriptions. Call the phone company to find out about suspending my phone. Call the company about additional uniform supplies. There isn't much left to buy, a couple more space saver bags and a toiletries kit, and the toiletries that I haven't bought yet. I need to assemble a box of things to mail myself (Christmas cards, extra toiletries, etc) but I think I'll have Chris send me that at some point in time.

Other than all that....it's all over but the crying.

1 comment:

Rebecca Foster said...

Good luck with everything you have left to do, sounds like quite a list. Exciting, though, to hear about how close you are to this adventure. Best wishes!