Friday, October 12, 2007

Sa...Sa...Sa...Saturday night!

I don't know what to do with all these days off in a row. Good thing I go back to work tomorrow. But not till noon.

My roommate (her name is Cayla, by the way) woke me up this morning at about 0700 while she was getting ready for work. I decided to take advantage of the early wake-up to call Mom while she was at work, and thus I could use the 1-800 number. The cool thing is that through some trickiness of phone lines, supposedly our minutes are used as if we are calling from Denver, since that's where the main office is. At least, that's what I think, but I know that people from the Denver area can call home for free.

Anyway, I bummed around for the rest of the morning till it was time to head over for lunch. Lunch was pretty good today...minestrone soup, sloppy joes, and french fries (among other things). I was going to try to go on a hike, but I couldn't find the person I was going to go with, so I went back to my room to chill, and ended up falling asleep all afternoon. I guess I needed it, except that I woke up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.

Dinner was pretty good too. Sausage and peppers, cottage cheese, spaghetti (though I'm not a fan of the sauce) and cupcakes for dessert. I'm thinking I'm going to head over to the bouldering cave for a bit after it all digests a bit more. I need to do some physical activity or something.

Tonight will be an early night, and depending on what time I get up tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll go to the gerbil gym and do some cardio. Heaven knows I need it after this slug-like week.

1 comment:

nana said...

Hi Jen, Let me know if you get this. I think that I am finally catching on. Takes us old folks alot longer to understand.